My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, January 27, 2019

I didn't get any ad clicks, ebook sales, donations, new referrals, or job offers or anything when I woke up.

I think one site I am a member of is an abandoned site already. I haven't gotten a payment in three weeks though it usually only requires one week to get paid there.

The total earnings I made on Globaltestmarket this month is 75 points or so. That is equal to roughly 70 pesos. There were a few Toluna surveys offered to me over the past few weeks and they all disqualified me.

I looked at the Peanutlabs and Pollfish routers and there were no surveys available.

I'm still waiting for a cashout from one site, apart from that abandoned site I talked about.

I tried the usual lotteries I play and I got the default prizes as usual. The random bonus I got was 10 percent.

No comments:

Post a Comment