My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

From what I can recall, every website I've invested in closed before I could make my money back. Analyzing the situation, the websites are just not yours and are not under your control so they can take you by surprise by closing since they can close anytime they want.

Realistically, the best idea would be to invest money into your own website because you would have more control over whether the website closes or not.

Running away with people's membership payments is actually how the vast majority of these websites make a living.

For the most part, if it's not possible to make money from a website for free, I don't join at all, and I join a lot of them since about 90 percent of the websites I join will become scams.

No comments:

Post a Comment