My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, January 3, 2019

I didn't get any job offers or new referrals or ad clicks or donations or ebook sales recently.

I might cashout from one site after two months. I might get to cashout from a different site in about two weeks. I think that is the closest I am to a cashout on any site right now. For other sites, I am probably going to need five or more months to cashout again.

There are no Peanutlabs surveys right now, and I don't check the Pollfish router anymore. I don't think there are any surveys on Clixsense right now. I just guess when there is a survey there because I already installed their extension. I don't really care much about making money on that site anymore.

I tried the usual lotteries I play and I got the default prizes on all of them. The random bonus I got was 3 percent.

No comments:

Post a Comment