My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, January 18, 2019

I didn't get any ebook sales, new referrals, ad clicks, job offers, or anything when I woke up.

I now have 80 dollars on Clixsense because a survey there suddenly paid me 10 dollars. I think it was for a survey I completed months ago. I am not sure how to withdraw that money.

I think Globaltestmarket will transfer to a new website by next week. I think there won't be anything changed but the website itself so logging in and completing surveys will still be the same. I think they will resume sending surveys when they transfer to their new website.

I think Toluna disqualified me from around 4 surveys a few days ago. As of right now I have 800 points there, while I have 300 points on Globaltestmarket.

I might get to withdraw from about 3 sites after a month. I think I am 70-80 percent of the way to a cashout on three other sites. Apart from those, I am 10-20 percent of the way to a cashout on other sites.

I have 3,030 views or so on my main Youtube channel. I might link my other channels to that one in the future.

I tried the usual lotteries I play, and I got the default prizes as usual. I think the random bonus I got was 2 percent.

No comments:

Post a Comment