My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, November 20, 2017

I have decided to become a member of www.mesmerizing-mails.net. It's basically a site that pays you to read email and click ads. There are few paid to click ads available daily, but there are 8 or so emails to click daily sent to my inbox. And it seems pretty good. I have been a member for only 4 or so days and I have 8 cents i my balance already! And the minimum payout is only 1 dollar and it also pays via Paypal. I think the only complicated thing about it is when requesting a payment. You have to enter ad details and other comments and paid url on it since the 1 dollar payout there has the same process as buying advertising. That's where I might make a mistake and I might end up losing the one dollar I would earn because of entering the wrong data.

No comments:

Post a Comment