My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, November 2, 2017

I made a plan of risking 10,000 pesos in the Bitcoin market. As I said here before, what I heard was that 100 dollars in Bitcoin today will be worth 38,000 dollars after 15 years. So if I risk 200 dollars or 10,000 pesos today, I have a chance of ending up with 76,000 dollars after 15 years, which will be pretty much enough for me to retire with for the rest of my life. It's pretty exciting! I should have invested in Bitcoin already while it was being featured in the news on a constant basis. I am going to look up "How to buy Bitcoins" online and get started on buying Bitcoins. I hope that I get good results with this! I think I just need to login to the Bitcoin exchanger I made an account with and take a photo of a government ID to have it verified. After that, I will be able to buy and sell Bitcoins. I hope I do well with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment