My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, November 2, 2017

I just wish there was a different way to make money on Youtube with low views other than affiliate marketing. All the websites on how to make money say the same thing of doing affiliate marketing. I think I will likely get too little money from affiliate marketing or I will get too much money and I will have to be worried about paying US taxes and Philippine taxes. There is no way that I can do affiliate marketing and make only 500 dollars a year. Either I will make a very poor amount, like a dollar a year, or I will make 10,000 dollars a year or something so I will have to worry about paying taxes. Nonetheless, it doesn't seem like I have a choice other than "making it" in affiliate marketing by opening a Clickbank account and filing taxes. There's no other way to earn money on Youtube and Blogger with a low view count. All the websites say to do affiliate marketing.

No comments:

Post a Comment