My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

I was invited to do a Globaltestmarket survey. After I was done answering five or so questions, it started reloading and then stopping and then reloading again. It did that for five minutes and I refreshed the page to resend submissions as a last attempt since I was about to give up on the survey. After that, it still kept reloading and stopping. Finally, I tried disabling adblock. It finally worked but it somehow skipped through around 70 percent of the survey. I only answered five more questions after that and then the survey was over. I wasn't disqualified from it at all and I was paid 30 full points for the survey instead of only five. Well at least I got paid. I'm not really telling the website administrator about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment