My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, November 2, 2017

I have now bought 700 pesos worth of Bitcoin using cellphone load. There was only one way to do it, so I was forced to use that method. I will likely look for other ways to do so in the future. I just used the extra load I had in my cellphone. 700 pesos is worth around 14 dollars. I hope to be able to have 100 dollars worth of Bitcoin to speculate on in the future. Anyway, given the calculations I talked about before, since I have 16 or so dollars of Bitcoin now, it will increase by 380 percent after 15 years from what I read. Therefore multiplying 16 dollars by 380, I will have an extra 266,000 or so pesos in the future with this investment after 15 or so years! That is the growth of Bitcoin in the future according to the report I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment