My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, November 20, 2017

I wish there was a paid to click site that pays via Paypal that allows the renting of referrals. From what I learned by renting referrals on Neobux, the renting of referrals there is actually not a scam and is actually not done with bots. I hope that there is a referral renting system on a site that pays via Paypal which is also not a scam that rents out bots and is as successful as Neobux. I seem to have gained a lot of money from renting referrals on Neobux. And that is just from renting 5 referrals only. It's mostly because it's possible to extend referrals there by using points. I guess what I am saying is, I wish there was a paid to click site that had the exact same referral renting system as Neobux but also paid via Paypal instead of Payza.

No comments:

Post a Comment