My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, November 19, 2017

Hitbux, refbux, ptccash, and probux.info now have 10 cents as a minimum payout for free members. It's mostly just made earning from the sites more tedious. They also didn't increase the earnings per day, so most likely what will happen is I will reach 5 cents in earnings after 15 days or so of clicking then I will be afraid of the site closing up shop before I reach 10 cents so my hard work will be for nothing. I think this is mostly a new feature made just to get more money from users leaving their accounts before reaching the minimum payout. It's just a common thing among paid to click sites to get worse and worse over time. For example, some gpt sites used to have Paypal as a payment processor and it used to be possible to earn 8 dollars a month there with an 8 dollars minimum payout, but now they only have Payza and it is only possible to earn 4 dollars a month there and they require 10 dollars for a payout now. Hitbux, refbux, ptccash, and probux.info used to allow earnings of 1 cent per day with a 1 cent minimum payout for free members, but now it is only possible to earn 0,2 cents per day from each site with now a 10 cents minimum payout.

Good thing I have found many other sites that also have low minimum payouts in the 5 cents range. I will use them to replace my hitbux, refbux, ptccash, and probux.info income in the future because what I can see from those four sites is that they will continue to be more and more cheap to their users, requiring higher and higher minimum payouts while decreasing the possible earnings per day, until they finally close due to not being able to afford the expenses anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment