My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

After counting all of my estimated earnings per month, I now earn an estimated 10 dollars a month, or 500 pesos a month, from all my paid to click sites and survey sites. This is an amazing amount of money just from working from the Internet, not having to face a boss, and being your own boss just clicking ads online. I am qualified to do paid to click work since anyone can do it as long as they have a PC and a mouse and Internet and can use a mouse. This is unlike traditional jobs which are very stressful on your mental resources and you get scolded whenever you make an intellectual mistake, which just never happens with paid to click sites where there is no thinking involved and you just have to click ads after waiting for the timer to finish counting.

I have been looking up easy ways to make money online. I am looking for work that anyone can do without any skills or intellect. After a lot of searching, I still don't have much to show apart from data entry, surveys, paid to click, and hoping for Adsense income. These are jobs that I can actually do, but they pay very little especially since they require no investment.

I am also looking up investment opportunities online where you can pay a little Paypal cash and end up with a lot of money, or at least a small percentage earned every month. Freebitco.in has a system like this where you can deposit 30,000 satoshi and you end up earning 3 satoshi per day doing nothing, and this amount increases the more money you invest. I hope to be able to earn good money with that once I verify my Bitcoin exchanger account. I hope to be able to do that very soon. Apparently all I need to do to verify my account there is provide a photo of my government ID and I will have a verified account there and I will be able to buy and sell Bitcoin there freely. I hope that I will be able to get into this investment and that I hopefully get to make a lot of money this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment