My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, November 19, 2017

It's only been around a week since I cashed out from Neobux but I have 39 cents already! This is mostly because I have 5 referrals that I extended for 240 days. Around three of them were recycled due to not clicking for 15 days and the replacements have been clicking a lot. Some of them, I extended for 240 days using points only, so they are technically free referrals apart from the 20 cents I used to buy them.

I tried the Noebux games again, especially Solitaire, and sadly I realized that they have an even higher loss rate now. I lost around 19 out of the 20 games I played so they rigged the game to be at around a 95 percent loss rate. I think they did this so that each game would be shorter and they would get to play more ads. But it's really discouraging to play because you lose in so little time, so most of the gametime is spent waiting for the screen to load for two minutes to get paid. If I were really serious with the Neobux games, I would earn around an extra 5 cents per day, and that is essentially way more than I would earn from my 5 rented referrals daily.

I think they've changed the earnings for referrals so they only give 1 cent for every four clicks (which is the maximum per day) instead of 2 cents for every four clicks. That would explain why my earnings have slowed down to a crawl. Maybe I should follow the advice I got and rent as many referrals as I can and extend them for 240 days for all of them. I think I would struggle mainly with finding enough money to extend them with after 240 days, plus the main annoying thing with Neobux is that they lost their Paypal account so I have to worry about verifying my Payza account and verifying my account with an online exchanger.

No comments:

Post a Comment