My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, November 2, 2017

I think 40 or so dollars is a good enough amount to risk in Bitcoin. When converted to pesos, it's around 2000 pesos and that's a pretty big amount to risk on a high-risk investment like Bitcoin. It's around half of the money I made from surveys and paid to click sites.

I also have a plan to put the other half of my earnings from paid to click and surveys in my wallet. This is so that I can really feel the money I made in my hand and really get to see the money, instead of losing it all from my bank account having a security issue or whatever. I don't really want to put all my money in a bank account since there's always a chance that someone will be able to break into it. At least having some money in my wallet is much harder to lose, unless there is a fire or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment