My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, November 2, 2017

I think I am going to archive my old videos on Youtube under another account. I won't really make any more videos like them again from my estimation, but I guess it would be nice to have online copies of them that people can still watch. I am just not going to associate any of it with my new style of making videos. I am going to make my backup channel for old videos be completely unrelated to my new channel that I am using now which deals with making money online. Though I think I am not going to implement this plan for a pretty long time. I think I am going to do this once all traces of my old videos are removed from google searches so I can put my old videos with my old style on an unrelated channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment