My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

I've uploaded five new videos to Youtube. They have gotten zero views so far. I hope they get many views! I seem to have gained a subscriber over the past few days. My current subscriber count right now as a result is 4! This is amazing.

I was able to find a way to monetize my Youtube and Blogger channels without Adsense. What happens with both channels is that people click my links but do not become active referrals. They just click the referral links or signup only and that's that, without clicking ads as active referral accounts. The remedy I made was making hyperlinks to videos. When people click on these videos, they will mine cash for me at an online account while the videos are playing. This is amazing. I hope to get tons of money that way!

I still worry that at some point, I will run out of ideas for videos. I already made the most basic videos explaining how to make money on the sites I am a member of and it is hard to think of new tutorials to make. I hope I end up thinking of more creative ways to make more content for my Blogger and Youtube channels.

No comments:

Post a Comment