My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, November 9, 2017

I'm almost halfway to a ngrevshare cashout! This is great! Then I will soon be able to add 60 cents to my Paypal balance. That would be amazing! I hope I get the payment from that so that I will have a lot more cash in my savings account once I withdraw everything on June 2018.

I am also more than halfway to a donkeymails.com cashout! This is great! I used to not trust donkeymails.com since I had the impression that it paid too little per day. But after trying out the site more, I realized that it paid more than 1 cent a day! This is especially due to the paid emails that can usually pay around 0.75 cents per day, which is amazing combined with the 1 or so cents a day you can earn from the paid to click option. And it just has pages and pages of paid to click ads to click on! It's honestly amazing. I think they even had a paid email back then that was actually 5 paid emails rolled into one paid email, which is fantastic and would let you earn more than a cent just from the paid emails alone, even ignoring the paid to click ads. But I wasn't able to see that it was 5 paid emails in one so I unfortunately skipped that email and thought it was only one paid email, so I wasted that chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment