My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Hello. It's been a week since I posted on this blog.

It seems that all the good CAPTCHAs have been used. When I try to collect Bitcoin from faucets the only CAPTCHAs that seem to be available are the ones making you click on a store front, or ones that have around 6 images to load, or ones that ask you to click on cars and roads but load slow instead of fast (usually you have to wait for a single image to load over and over instead of having multiple images with cars or roads to click). These have essentially a 100 percent failure rate, even if you enter the data right. It's a big reason why I am done with collecting Bitcoins from faucets in general, mainly due to the horrible CAPTCHAs.

I created an account for affiliate marketing but I learned that you have to ask for permission from every owner that you want to sell products from. Basically you have to build a relationship with the product sellers since they won't let strangers sell their products. Having strangers sell products is actually possible on Clickbank but for some reason I cannot create an account there. Maybe I have an old account there I forgot about and it has the same name and address that I am entering now so the account is not possible to create. Nonetheless, it's not possible for me to get accepted by these product sellers to sell their products. I usually need to have 50 or so sales first before I get accepted into their programs to look trustworthy, and I simply haven't sold that amount of items. My sales are completely zero, so I gave up on affiliate marketing essentially.

No comments:

Post a Comment