My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, November 2, 2017

I haven't sold a single ebook. I advertise it here and I think I used to advertise it on Youtube but I have never sold a single copy. I don't have any active referrals on paid to click sites. I think I will never have any referrals on paid to click sites in actuality. I've had this blog for around a year now and I have never gotten a single active referral on any paid to click site. I gained a few paid to promote hits, but most sites don't pay out for that anymore since there are a lot of scams that involve manipulating that paid to promote view counter. I also have never been given a job though I ask for one on both Blogger and Youtube. The single actual job offer I was given stopped replying and is basically no longer interested. The other messages I have gotten are mostly scams and emails unrelated to job offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment