My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, November 10, 2017

I think I've mentioned this before, but apparently it's possible to earn 5 cents a day on cashcamel.info now. The only catch is, you have to upgrade your membership before you can cashout. The best deal there is 5 dollars for a yearly membership or 8 dollars for a lifetime membership, but it's not possible to buy with your main balance. The money has to come from Paypal. It's honestly just a lot of hassle. What's the guarantee that you will make your money back? And what's the guarantee that the site will not close before you cashout? I really don't trust cashcamel.info as a site. If a paid to click site can't pay free members, it's a sign that they're having trouble getting people to spend money on the website so they can pay members. I could try paying for a membership once my balance on my cashcamel.info account is equal to that payment, say 8 dollars, but it's honestly just too much of a hassle and I can't help but think that cashcamel.info will close before I can withdraw anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment