My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Hello. It's been a week since I posted on this blog.

Bitcoin is now at 10,000 per Bitcoin! As I mentioned here before,  I bought 30 or so dollars worth of Bitcoin while it was at 7,000 dollars per Bitcoin. I've now made a 40 percent profit! This is great. 40 percent of 30 dollars is 12 dollars so I earned 12 dollars in two or so months! That is amazing, especially given the low amount I invested! It already rivals the income I make from paid to click and surveys combined. As I said, according to the report I read, the 30 dollars or 1,500 pesos I invested in Bitcoin a few months ago will be worth 475,000 pesos after 15 years! It's great!

The stock market has been flopping really bad lately. My total investment in stocks went down by 5 percent over the past few weeks. I think it would be a good time to buy stocks right now since you would be able to buy more shares. I think I am still going to hold on to my stocks since I have experienced prices going down before and then going up later after I sold my shares from panicking, so I think I will hold my shares this time.

I am almost at 250 views on Youtube! It's great! I hope I get more views in the future! So far I have not been running out of ideas for videos since there are so many topics that I think I can make videos about, especially when it comes to making money and getting more views on Youtube and Blogger. I hope that I will be able to continue my activities and possibly earn referrals this way and be able to have a livable wage by doing all this.


No comments:

Post a Comment