My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Apparently from what I read, I need to pay taxes on Clickbank income once I exceed 600 dollars earned per year. I will be sent a form called 1099, and I will probably be asked for my Tax Identification Number. I'm not really sure how to file Clickbank taxes if you are a resident in the Philippines. From what I understand, I will have to pay US taxes, then I will also have to pay taxes as a Filipino citizen. Nonetheless, I am going to research more on this and google more articles on how to pay Clickbank taxes. I'm pretty sure that just paying my taxes as a Filipino citizen will not be enough and I will still have to pay taxes for US income I would gain. Anyway, I hope I become successful with affiliate marketing to the point that I will have to hire an accountant to file my US and Filipino tax paperwork for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment