My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, November 2, 2017

I don't consider Youtube to be an actual income source. I just don't get enough views from it. I made just 3,000 views with my last branding attempt, and I never even got a single active referral at that point. I was really stressing myself out with that old Youtube format I had since I was struggling mentally and getting physically exhausted from trying to make videos people would want to watch, in addition to the editing. It's necessary to make hundreds of thousands of views per month to make a livable wage on Youtube, and I never got that far. It took me one year to get to 3,000 views with my old branding, and with my new Youtube format I got only 50 or so views for about two weeks. I just don't see Youtube as being profitable and considerable as an income source. I also haven't gotten any new referrals that are active with the new channel format I have now. All the referrals I gained never clicked or clicked one or two ads and then left.

No comments:

Post a Comment