My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, January 1, 2017

The air is really crisp and cool today. It's time for another blog post! I'm going to total it to 75 posts a month.

I've read advice to do tasks and offers on clixsense to get money but the offers are mainly surveys which I click and then they inform me that there are no surveys available - always. Whenever a survey invite also pops up on clixsense itself I'm always not qualified. The other offers involve getting your credit card charged for a free trial for seven days but it just doesn't feel safe. After all these years I still don't trust paying for stuff with a credit card online. Other kinds of trials on there involve installing an app onto a smart phone but my general belief is that there are viruses on those things. The only high paying offers require a payment with a credit card one way or the other - it's just not safe. I've tried clicking on tasks but there are always none available. The ones labeled "potential jobs" do have some to click but I don't think those are actual paying ones and are just examples.

I've been completing video offers on buxp.org but somehow outside my first 7 offers none of my ones after are getting through. Like they don't qualify or something. The ads and video ads work just fine though.

All in all I've never had success with ptc sites outside of clicking the ads for money. The tasks and offers don't work and are glitchy in every site I visit. And am I wrong or do all the sites offer the same survey?

No comments:

Post a Comment