My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, January 2, 2017

I'm going to click my ads later at 3 in the morning. What a flexible schedule, right? And if I'm not in need of cash I can just do them tomorrow morning like at 11am. Anyway I'm continuing with my captcha data entry job. I've earned 2 cents over two days with it so far. It even features a pay increase every 24 hours or so. It's quite amazing and it's work from home too. It's only catch is that a lot of the time the captcha loads very slowly so you're left looking at a loading bar for most of the time. Why, right? It's just a row of numbers and letters.

I'm going to be given some money to shop for my own shoes. I'm not going to do it, actually. I'm going to use that money to pay for the dentist in july. That tends to be my main expense yearly - dental fees. It's pretty hard to pay without a job. I needed like 7000 pesos the last time since I didn't go to the dentist for two or so years and a lot of fallen pasta had to be replaced.

No comments:

Post a Comment