My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

I've made my second cent from paidverts.com. It's an okay site I guess as long as the profits are large as they are reputed to be, but with the amounts I have right now I am not very impressed. My current earnings there are around $.003 per day. And not only does each ad click require a captcha verification, I also have to click confirm afterwards instead of it confirming on its own after the timer, which is a big turnoff of the site.

I've made a dollar from ojooo.com. After the second dollar I can cashout already. If only the captchas and the refreshing weren't such a hassle I would have loved to earn at the maximum there at 4 cents a day instead of only wanting to earn 2 cents a day. I hope they change the verification process to just clicking an image instead of having to drag the mouse over for each click. And I hope they fix that refresher for each ad click on the main site too.

No comments:

Post a Comment