My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Hello. well well it's 2017! It's time for me to post here again. What have I been doing? Well I have been continuing with the pay per click stuff and ate a lot during the holidays.

Right, about my pay per click stuff. From the looks of it, Cash Camel is the best pay per click site of them all. It has only 1 cent minimum cashout. Other sites that offer no minimum payout like this just change their rules a few days after they start. Cash Camel has never had that problem. If a site has no minimum cashout you can usually earn only half a cent daily but cash camel makes it possible to earn a whole cent daily. I've actually gotten 1.50 pesos from cash camel already! It's already in my paypal, which i will transfer to my bank once i reach 500 pesos. And that's from just around six days. If I cashout only once a month, I can earn 29 cents in a month. So just that one site alone, without me paying anything, will give me an income of 12 pesos a month just clicking and waiting for everything to load. It's the easiest work imaginable without any quality control or skill required. It's definitely something I'm into.

I'm about to reach the cash amount required to rent referrals in neobux but I won't do it this time. I will earn the 2 dollars and then cashout. From what I learned, only direct referrals are worth any bothering with. I lost my money from investing in renting. All the rented referrals do not click enough to generate a profit, no matter how many of the referrals you buy. Before the end of the month, they stop clicking.

Though not as good as cash camel, I am fine with sites that have a 2 dollar minimum cashout, as long as I get paid 2 cents minimum per day. A lot of the sites make it possible to earn one cent a day only with a 2 dollar minimum payout to boot so I tend to quit them. How come neobux and clixsense can have 2 cents a day income with no fuss. I guess they are just leaps and bounds ahead of the competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment