My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

So Paidverts took off 100 from my BAP and due to country restrictions I can only gain 200 per day. I also lost some of the money in the account as according to their rules, which is usual. At least the ads are working normally again, which is good.

I'm going to continue with my captcha work from home opportunity from 2captcha.com. I'm at around 29 cents of profit from the site already and I can cash out with a dollar. Payza is allowed as a payout option so basically I'll just use an exchanger to transfer it to paypal. maybe I'll put 1.50$ in the account first so I'll have enough for withdrawal fees and have the minimum amount required for the exchanger too.

I played "For Real" from Gensomaden Saiyuki here on youtube and there was this exodus of cars.

Anyway, definitely by tomorrow I'll start applying for jobs in jobstreet already. I've created an account and will upload my resume to the site. I was looking up work from home opportunities with call centers and non-voice/email support. Well, call center experience is what I have, though my previous company was more of a tutoring company it's a call center pretty much.

I've uploaded four or so Youtube videos. I start uploading at around 2am when there's no use of the house internet and uploading is much faster. I'm going to start investing in ten minute videos. It's far better for watch minutes and ad revenue, since it seems the CPM increases with a longer watch time.

No comments:

Post a Comment