My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, January 8, 2017

I'm going to continue with my pay per click stuff. I've decided to generally discard luxpaid.com and niobux.com as ppc sites to visit. As I said earlier, niobux deleted my account with no warning and luxpaid increased its minimum payout to 4 dollars from 2 dollars. I should have been wary of niobux and how it had a free membership for a new registration. As according to the advice I read regarding pay per click, it would have been better to just stick to clixsense, neobux, and cash camel.

Related to that, I am still getting paid by Cash Camel. I get around a cent per day, and I am planning to cash out on january 30. This is so I don't waste cents whenever I withdraw like I used to, which was once every three days. I now trust the site enough not to close while I earn up my savings for a month.

Familyclix seems to still be fine, with 2 cents per day payout and with a 2 dollars minimum payout, but I still don't trust it so far. It's a very new ppc site and it will probably close within a year like most of these ppc sites do.

No comments:

Post a Comment