My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, January 8, 2017

I just accidentally ate a piece of bread with tons of ants in it. Dang it. In the species war over who gets to dominate the world, cockroaches, rats, and ants are winning. They can just endure far more of a beating, have larger numbers, and can endure dirty locations, hunger, disease, and thirst far better than humans can.

As a result ants are biting the inside of my mouth. I can feel something hanging inside and it's actually a biting ant. And then I feel some pains near my ribcage. Oh dear. Is the grim reaper getting closer? Are my fumblings just getting more and more frequent until death inevitably wins the house? I seem to get more and more clumsy these past two or so years.

I'll try to upload more youtube videos. Apparently ones where I do nothing but stare at the camera are pretty big hits. I can stretch out the minutes so that there will be more time to click on the ads. Slowing the upload down by twice as much makes it easier to complete on a video editor without having to use up all my disk space with recording time.

No comments:

Post a Comment