My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, January 12, 2017

I am going to continue on living. Well I am not sure what to do to continue. I should probably continue with the apartments in Maynila which I might inherit. Those will be enough to pay for my expenses. There are monthly, quarterly, and yearly taxes to manage. Apart from that, I just have to pay all the bills - the house taxes, the water, the electricity, the telephone and internet bills, the TV cable bills. There are other repairs that need to be considered - when there is a short circuit in the electricity, I have to make sure that my cellphone is charged and call an electrician repairman and pay the service and parts fees. Also, when the plumbing gets ruined, I have to look up a directory online and pay a nearby plumber to fix it. Let me see what else. I don't really care about repainting the house, but if there starts to be mice in the house, I will have to look up carpenters and have holes which may have been chewed by them to get in covered up with new steel and cement. If the roof starts to leak I have to buy new steel and ask carpenters to replace it. That's pretty much all of it I think. Apart from buying new appliances once they start to malfunction or end up in a short circuit. Oh and I have to maintain the fire extinguishers if they become expired after a few years and I have to either replace the gas for the stove whenever it goes empty, or just use an electric stove and dispose of the propane tank altogether. I heard from a site that just leaving it there for many years is fine without taking it out. I hope so because I will probably just leave it there unless I start to smell a leak.

No comments:

Post a Comment