My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, January 2, 2017

I'm waiting for my captcha to load to work more and get paid. i actually earned 7/10 more of a cent since the last post.

I've printed many copies of my transcript and resume. I'm going to start my job hunting tomorrow! Yup. I'm going to submit resumes and transcripts to companies until I hopefully get a job. I figure hoping for adsense to give me a living wage is a doomed effort. Of course, I'll still try, with uploading videos and so on, but I am done trying to make money with it and just do it for exposure so I will be contacted for a job opportunity.

I'm still going to continue with my ad clicking because as I've learned from my previous job, jobs are not forever. I had this naive belief that I would stay there until I was 60. I was wrong. I only lasted around six years there, not counting the one year I had with the company that just had a small contract with the same company.

Anyway I hope I have good luck with my job search! I'm only going to post here 30 times for january and then I'll take the rest of the month off. And I seem to need to upload to Youtube again since my last upload was around three days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment