My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Hi I've decided to increase my posting frequency after reading some advice online. I guess the trick is to write many quality posts? Though I read other advice that posting too much drives away readers. Both sources of advice are pretty rich people so I'm on the fence about who to believe.

Anyway it's Saturday today and I continued my income making from pay per click. As it stands, Cash Camel is still the best site among them all bar none. Just with it having no minimum cashout and being able to cycle through the ads quickly with easy captcha for each ad and the ads just being removed from the list when you've viewed them, so you can read the next one immediately with zero lag. And did I mention that yet? The site has zero lag. Absolutely zero. There was never a time when I was waiting on the load times instead of viewing ads and getting paid. And a lot of the ads are useful too. From Cash Camel I learned about Buxinside.com, which pays around half a cent per day but has only a 10 cent minimum cashout.

A low cashout minimum is important because you never know when a site could close. You could be clicking on ads for five months when the site suddenly closes on the sixth month and you don't get to withdraw your earnings (it usually takes six months to earn 2 dollars which is the average minimum payout). I had to lessen the clicks I did on a different pay per click site, luxpaid,com, because they suddenly changed their minimum payout from 2 dollars to 4 dollars. That is a clear sign that the pay per click company is failing. They're basically getting users to quit out of boredom so they won't cash out and get more money from unpaid ad clicks that didn't reach the cashout value.

No comments:

Post a Comment