My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

I'm nearing my buxpaid minimum payout amount, which is ten cents. I'll put it in my paypal. Once I get paid from this site I'll turn it into one of my favorite sites. I'm looking to have my paypal account verified with paymaya, which is a virtual card from PLDT. Once my paypal is verified I can make money from paidbux.info, which also has a ten cents minimum payout. I'm also looking into making more money from buxp.org, which seems to be one of the only sites with an offer tab that actually works (without having to charge a credit card just to get paid). The earnings there can be around 4 cents a day due to the offers which is pretty insane. Because of that the high minimum payout is fine. It just requires a verified paypal is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment