My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, January 13, 2017

Buxinside.com and neobux.com are by far the best pay per click sites. Both don't need a verified paypal account, and both don't need a captcha verification for each ad. You just click twice for each ad and you're done. I'm done clicking my neobux ads just extremely quickly - before I know it, I've already gone through 23 ads. And buxinside even has an auto ad cycler, so when you're done with one fixed ad you just immediately skip over to the next one without any extra navigation. And I'm going to be paid by buxinside.com tomorrow! It pays 20 cents per month which is roughly the same payment as Cash Camel but I only need to click 7 ads a day compared to cash camel where I have to click 84 ads a day to earn a single cent. And for that matter, I might be removing Cash Camel from my favorite sites list. It requires too many ad clicks for just a cent of income daily. The only reason that I call it my favorite is because it is the only site that has been paying me so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment