My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, January 2, 2017

It's nighttime and I'm going to click my ads now. I think Cash Camel is going to pay me again today and I've stacked another three cents again so as soon as I receive my payment I can ask for another payment. I've tried a new job which is captcha entry. It seems to pay 1/40th of a cent per captcha and the rate increases as you input more and last longer on the site. It seems to be great enough. I might continue with it since it is not very difficult as a job.

As soon as I get another job I won't go back to my old job anymore if I'm asked to return there. In their email of firing me they told me that they would contact me with future ventures. I replied to the email basically spitting in their face and saying ruining my quality was deliberate to get even at the company. And why not reply rudely? I was being talked down to in the email followed with the gall to say a nice lie afterwards. It wasn't worth it to be respectful given the treatment I got there over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment