My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, January 19, 2017

I'm now making 1.2 cents per day on paidverts.com. It's worth it, since the minimum payout is 1 dollar, so it's faster than reaching a 2 dollar payout making 2 cents a day. I got that amount by earning 1700 BAP, which took a few weeks. I've almost earned a dollar on neobux.com. I hope that really takes off. Once I make a dollar on paidverts.com I'm going to buy advertising to make a referral link for neobux and get. 1.50 dollars back in ads from paidverts.com. This way I will be rising by 50 cents a day on paidverts.com and at the same time earning more BAP to end up in the high ad payout groups. It's a lot easier there if you deposit four dollars from the beginning. That will put you in group 2 and you'll get an additional 2 dollars profit from ads at the same time and also get to promote a referral link.

No comments:

Post a Comment