My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, January 2, 2017

I've finished clicking my ads today. Finally Paidverts has shown me some paid ads after two or so days of waiting and clicking only BAP ads. Well they are still 0.0005 ads, around 11 of them. I'm still waiting for the day when the site will finally award me with expensive ads, like ones worth ten cents like how they are advertised as having more expensive ads than any other pay per click site.

I've earned a total of four cents on cash camel, again after 3 cents I withdrew over the past week. This time I'll wait until January 30th to withdraw all my earnings so I will pay much less in withdrawal fees.

I've joined a data entry job called 2captcha.com. I earned a cent from around 50 captchas filled. I hope I can make a hundred dollars a month with this and hopefully not need to apply for jobs locally anymore. It's also easy work and doesn't require ridiculous quality standards nor has any required quota unlike my old job.

I should also record a video tomorrow. And then upload it to Youtube. I've given up on making any living from adsense as I will probably be suspended from it one way or the other but I do hope I attract eyeballs to my site and hopefully get emails asking me to work for a company as I will be more qualified that way. And of course this blog itself is free advertising for me to be emailed by more companies to give me jobs as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment