My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

I've just completed two surveys from persona.ly. I guess the offerwalls are not useless after all. That amounts to three surveys I have ever been paid for from the offerwalls ever since I opened my account on Clixsense. I guess I should look at the offerwalls more often. I guess those offerwalls actually pay after all. Because of completing two Persona.ly surveys, I was able to earn 1.85 dollars and I was also qualified for the daily checklist bonus and earned 11 additional cents from it. I hope as Clixsense gives up on its pay per click model and closes it it will have more surveys available. The surveys make up most of my income from the site. I hope Clixsense never closes. I need it for having spending cash every week. If only it regained its ability to pay out via Paypal. I don't really want to continue using my Payza account since I will have to verify it too. The maximum I can withdraw from Payza while unverified is 5000 dollars. if I end up earning more money than usual on Clixsense I might reach that 5000 dollars amount sooner than I think. At least my Paypal account is already verified so it can send and receive any money without any limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment