My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, July 24, 2017

Hi I am back again after a week. From the looks of it, the Videolab offer is no longer available. I don't think it will come back again. It just says "Code C1" when I try to click the tab to earn money. From what I read, I should try again after fifteen days to see if it works again so I will do that.

Also, I was paid for a recent survey about Uber. About whether or not I think it is worth it to use Uber so I won't have to worry about finding parking. I prefer the bus personally. For short distances, I'd rather walk. I think Uber is just way pricier than regular taxis. If I really had no choice but to hire a taxi to go to some specific place, I would still choose a taxi over Uber. Uber is still risky anyway, even if it's not a taxi ride.

I joined two other sites that are similar to hitbux and refbux, which are probux and ptccash. I think I already mentioned clicking for these sites recently. I got paid a few times on these sites since it is easy to do due to having only 5 cents as the minimum payout. The minimum payout there (hitbux and refbux) used to be one cent, but turning it into 5 cents is fine with me since it is bearable.

I also decided to start clicking at paidbux.info again. Apparently it is possible to earn two cents a day there or something. I just wish they would get rid of the cheating checks for each and every ad click. I think they should just do it for the first click if they really have to, though the pay per click sites similar to them don't really have that anti cheat system in place at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment