My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, July 24, 2017

I've now tried to rent referrals on neobux. I'm still getting the hang of clicking at server time daily. I think what that means is I should always click at the same time every day, either from 11am-1159am or anytime from 1201pm-1053am. That's according to the current time and server time tabs there and the instructions for them I read about. I've gotten 8 clicks from my referrals so far. I still don't get the concept of clicking at server time completely so there was one day when I did not get any referral clicks because none of my clicks were considered to be at server time. For today, I might also not get referral clicks since I clicked at the afternoon yesterday and at noontime today, doubling my clicks into 8 for one server time. To make my server time clicks count everyday, I think what I'm supposed to do is to click either at noontime or the afternoon daily and don't miss that daily schedule at the same time. That is what I am going to do going forward. If only Noebux started accepting Paypal as a payment processor again. Anyway, I think I am going to rent even more referrals in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment