My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, July 29, 2017

I've rented three more referrals on Neobux, making my rented referrals total 6. From what I read, I'm supposed to focus on extending all my referrals to 240 days. I'm going to wait for my one inactive referral to autorecycle then I will extend that referral position with points. I will have enough points to extend another referral with points only, after which I will need to earn 2.24 dollars in a month using my 6 referrals to extend the two other referrals to 240 days too. From what I read, I'm not supposed to withdraw any of my earnings for the first year. Which is fine since I have other pay per click sites I pay attention to anyway and since Neobux doesn't have Paypal, I don't consider it one of my top earning sites anymore. Anyway, if I end up earning a lot of money this way with Neobux in the future, I will have to get busy verifying my Payza account. I hope this strategy works! I really do. If only Neobux still had Paypal, I would be more interested. But it doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment