My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, July 29, 2017

I have to wait until nighttime for my pay per click ads to refresh so I can click again. Whatstuff.co.uk has not refreshed its ads yet. I thought they refreshed twice every week, but I guess this week it's not happening. Of course I have high hopes of being able to cashout my earnings there. but what will most likely happen is that the site will close before I get to a dollar in payouts so I won't get to cashout. The owner has probably calculated the point when people will reach 1 dollar in their balance after clicking the ads perfectly and the owner will close the site before that happens. I think that is what will happen so that the owner will get to pocket some change. When it comes to that, what I can say is, at least I tried. That's just how it goes in the pay per click industry. It's not really a job that promises pay twice a month, so the website owners can just close the site before profits are made to maximize their earnings and then open another pay per click site with an anonymous name after that. It's just one of the risks that come with no longer being an employee and deciding to make money on my own terms.

No comments:

Post a Comment