My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, July 28, 2017

I might be able to finally cash out my Globaltestmarket money next month. Maybe once a new month arrives, more surveys would be offered, so I would finally reach the 2,200 points or so I need to finally cashout. That would be worth a gross of 2,500 pesos but the net after depositing charges would probably be around 2,000 pesos. It's not a lot of money, naturally, that's why I need to join more survey sites, maybe become a member of ten of them, so I can multiply my monthly earnings by ten times. Anyway, I have 90 more points to go before I can cashout my Globaltestmarket funds. That's around three more completed surveys, so good luck to me. I honestly can't really control the times when Globaltestmarket would offer a survey, but I earn an average of 75 pesos a month from that site or 1.5 dollars a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment