My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

I am done clicking my Neobux ads today at server time. I actually got 4 clicks from my previously inactive referral! That's great. I now have 20 clicks from referrals all in all, and it's bringing up a high clicking average. I hope I get more clicks from them. I'm starting to get the hang of this Neobux referrals business. Maybe I should have started renting referrals from the start! It's generally a good strategy to extend the referrals for 240 days and then just let the autorecycler recycle the referrals for free. I read that waiting for 15 days for clicks is ideal for knowing whether a referral is active or not, and the autorecycler does that anyway, so all is good with it. I hope I get even more clicks from my referrals so I can rent even more referrals in the future. That would be great! From what I read. there are even bigger profits to be made with a Golden membership because there are even more discounts for referrals and even a bigger bonus/discount when extending them for 240 days. I hope I can afford to upgrade my account to Golden soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment