My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

The stock market increased in value over the past two days. I decided to sell URC shares in another account since there's been bad news about that company over them having trouble with revenue or something. COL ended up giving the stock a "HOLD" rating. That's the same thing they did with TEL shares, which never recovered their previous 2,700/share price and is now stuck permanently at around 1,400-1,600/share, so I sold all the URC shares in another account fast. Thanks goodness it still made a profit in the sale since the stock was put on hold on that account for a very long time. I still regret not selling the TEL shares as soon as there was bad news that came up on the COL main website. Whenever bad news about a company pops up on the COL site, turning the stock into a HOLD rating, I'm supposed to sell all the shares as soon as possible. I learned to do that this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment