My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, July 27, 2017

I just clicked my Neobux ads and was able to click at server time so I will earn from my referrals tomorrow. My 3 rented referrals have made 24 clicks so far in total. 2 of them have a clicking average of above 1.4, which is the minimum required to earn a profit. One referral has made only 4 clicks and therefore has a clicking average of 0.8, which is below the average needed to turn a profit. I might end up having to recycle that referral. Though from what I read, recycling referrals is not a good strategy. It is better to let them expire from them not clicking for 15 days so that the recycling will be free. My two other referrals are very active anyway. From what I can gather, it would be a better idea to rent even more referrals. I might actually end up renting 100 or so referrals. In addition, I will extend them for 240 days. This might actually help me earn around 20 dollars a month or more, since renting 100 referrals costs 20 dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment