My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

I am going to click my Neobux ads either later in the afternoon or at night. I've now gotten the hang of clicking at server time! I no longer get any alerts that I did not click at server time yesterday, so I am getting the full benefits from the potential clicks of my referrals. Though in reality, none of them clicked yesterday. But oh well. I am still going to continue clicking every day at the right time, and if these referrals don't work out, maybe I should just rent new ones. I read about a strategy with Neobux referrals where you just extend all your referrals for 240 days to get a discount and don't spend any money recycling and just let the autorecycler do it for you after 15 days of no clicks. It sounds good. I am going to adopt that strategy. It was mentioned by a person that makes a ton of money at Neobux and who upgraded to an Ultimate membership.

No comments:

Post a Comment