My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, July 30, 2017

I've gotten eight new clicks from my three new referrals plus eight more clicks from my original three referrals, so my total referral clicks is now 52. I think what I am going to do is, extend only the active referrals and let the inactive referrals autorecycle. If the referrals that replace the inactive referrals are still inactive, I will just wait for the referral to be discarded after 30 days. The active referrals are able to shoulder the weight of the inactive referrals not clicking anyway. Though of course if the referrals that replaced the inactive ones ended up clicking more, I would extend those. My one inactive referral still hasn't clicked ever since July 27, though the other ones are clicking daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment