My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, July 30, 2017

I've just finished clicking one ad on all my pay per click sites to prevent the accounts from being closed from inactivity. What I noticed from a lot of the sites I joined is that they now require two CAPTCHAs to view ads. One CAPTCHA to login and another CAPTCHA to view the ads. And it's not the simple and easy CAPTCHA of just inputting five letters. It's now the complicated Google CAPTCHA of clicking all the images with cars or something where you have to wait for a new image to load after you click each of the nine boxes. And it's so time-consuming. Doing that twice for every site when you are a member of about ten of them will shave off tons of hours off of my free time over the years. That is why I decided to click on those specific sites only once every fifteen days while I continue with the ones I have been clicking on daily, which did not get these mentioned changes. And those sites with the time-consuming CAPTCHAs don't pay via Paypal too. Their best payment processor is Payza, which is why it is even more encouraging to click on them as rarely as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment